Thursday, April 09, 2015

Chart of the day is EA: Keep it simple stupid!

Sometimes swing trading is easier than we make it. In the trading game it literally pays to keep it simple.

Our stock of the day, EA is a great example of the KISS method. When do you buy EA?

That's easy. When it pulls back to the 50 dma or when stochastics near oversold levels. It's a slam dunk trade that would have given us 7 profitable trades over the past year.

Subscribe to The Market Speculator by Email

For entry I will wait for a slight pullback from this level to attempt to get better value.


If you would like to learn more about how I trade, receive my nightly focus list with market analysis,setups and trade alerts, sign up for a 14 day free trial at BullsonWallStreet.com.  

If you like this article, follow me on twitter

P.S. If you like this article, share it, comment on it or let me know.

1 comment:

aditi said...

I got to learn good updates from trading point of view here. For better returns learning is must. Traders can learn quick market overview with the help of daily reports by epic research as well.