Monday, January 19, 2015

My Best Swing Trade Posts and Tweets From Last Week


Let's review the best swing trading videos, posts and tweets from last week.

Posts:

How to Identify and Trade A Market Short Signal

You must adapt to changing stock market conditions and how I almost killed my swing tradingcareer


How to trade the gold miner stock bottom formation breakout


Videos:

Review of My Current Swing Trade Positions


Webinar on Ticker.tv w Kunal (for me skip to 13 min)


January 14 Intraday Report 


Tweets:


Perspectives


Inspiration from 2006


Setups vs Trading


The bottom formation in energy


Why take tough trades?


If you would like to learn more about how I trade, receive my nightly focus list with market analysis,setups and trade alerts, sign up for a 14 day free trial at BullsonWallStreet.com.  

If you like this article, follow me on twitter

No comments: