Monday, July 14, 2014

This is How I Prepare My Swing Trading Plan for the Week

Spending quiet time outside of the market, uninfluenced by emotion and biases is required for most successful traders. To get ready for the coming week, I spend my weekend analyzing sectors, basic scans (like the 4 percent breakouts), proprietary scans (like bottoming formations with a few unique variables added) and reviewing my watchlist.  The time I spend on the weekend is by far the most important work I do.

That's right.  It's not the time I spend executing trades, nor is it the decision I make in picking a stock.  The real work comes from developing the game plan.  It's during this time that I get a real feel for the market.  There are times when it's tough to even put into words what the "feel" is, but I know it's there.  It is at this point that I write down my game plan for the coming week, which I send out to Trade Report members.

Here is a free view of the Trade Report game plan for the week, which I develop for Trade Report members on the BullsonWallStreet website.  It is exactly what I trade from.  Since starting the Report the results have been fantastic, with a 14 percent gain in two months.



1 comment:

sudhakarc said...

Hi ,
If you can add another column , the exit date , it will be really useful.